[Okular-devel] Dt. 6th August - status

Jaydeep Solanki jaydp17 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 19:39:27 UTC 2013

Yes I know I have not took care of it here, I just wanted to show you the
approach. And I still have no clue on how to delete the static object.
I tried QScopedPointer, it doesn't help

And what to do with the clone method, I mean it's not virtual, can't
include EpubDocument because of circular dependency, then ?
Those were the two I can think of.