[Okular-devel] References tab on Okular

Mailson Lira mailson at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 03:38:31 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,

During the Akademy I talked to a user (Ran Lu, if I typed his name
correctly) who did a cool modification (see attached snapshot) on Okular,
so I thought it would be good sharing this with you.

This modification is really useful to quickly look for the references of an
article. If you ever read an article and needed to go the the references
page every now and then, you'll probably enjoy this.
Of course all of this is a hack and only works for a particular scenario
but since ideas are always welcome I couldn't keep this to myself. What if
someone on this mailing list come up with a definitive solution for that?
Who knows?

I'm quoting the original author:

The basic idea is to get meta information of the certain pdf file and show