[Okular-devel] Dt. 1st August - status

Jaydeep Solanki jaydp17 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 17:28:33 UTC 2013

Hi,
I solved yesterday's issue, got it working.
I can detect visibility property.

Now the question is how to hide an element when "visibility : hidden", one
approach I have implemented is make the text color transparent, but that
doesn't solve the issue, because the text is not visible but it can be
selected.
Any other ideas ?

For, "visibility : collapse", what I'm thinking of is to delete the current
node, which has visibility equal to collapse, but the cache here is, I'm
inside a method of that object and I want to delete the object itself.
Possible ?

I'm attaching a diff, if you want to have a look at the implementation.

Cheers,
Jaydeep