[Okular-devel] Okular - Google Summer of Code 2013

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Apr 15 22:15:51 UTC 2013

El Divendres, 12 d'abril de 2013, a les 23:08:00, Jaydeep Solanki va escriure:
> Hi,
> I have listed a few bugs that I found till now.
>
> i) The css (background color) problem
> ii) Internal links don't work ( http hyperlinks work )
> iii) Text in some epubs are not shown properly
> iv) There's some problem in loading resources in certain epubs. (like in
> the attached epub, the cover on the 1st page is not shown)
>
> For (iii) & (iv), I have attached the epub document.
> Note: I have tested this document using Adobe Digital Editions & Sony
> Reader for PC, both of them display it properly.
>
> I don't know, if these bugs have been already reported or not, but this is
> what I came across.
>
> Suggestions ?

Answering because you asked me to answer on IRC, but to be honest I'm not sure
what you wanted me to answer, I already gave you an answer in my previous
email, and don't see anything else in this email that adds extra information
to what i answered.