[Okular-devel] Okular - Google Summer of Code 2013

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Apr 9 17:35:50 UTC 2013

El Dimarts, 9 d'abril de 2013, a les 12:26:07, Jaydeep Solanki va escriure:
> Hi,
> I would like to know, if the css problem that we are facing in epubs, can I
> have that as my GSoC 2013 project ?

I fear that may be too small, at the once, once you deep in, it may be
changing one line.

What would be GSoC worthy would be a "Improve Okular for EPub viewing" and you
could list a series of improvements that need to be made for EPub viewing,
including the problem with the body background color.

This allows for a better fine tuning of the project once you progress on time,
and if the CSS thing ends up needing millions of code we can still approve it,
but if you fix it in 2 days you still have work to do.