[Okular-devel] Okular annotations and Android

Giant Sand Fans rampxxxx at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 19:58:46 UTC 2012

Hi,

Yes, okular is my app for pdf and use it with a link to the data
(annotations, ...xml files) to a folder in dropbox and pdf itself so I can
open my pdf in any of my linux vm at home , work,...

My question is , is any app or base to continue the development of an app
to android to support those annotations,... from okular.

P.S: Please answer to my email, as long as I'm not subscribed to the list.

Thanks .