[Okular-devel] Links shown by cmake after configuring okular

Bogdan Cristea cristeab at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 17:16:25 UTC 2012

On my system I get the following message at the end of cmake process:

The following OPTIONAL packages could NOT be located on your system.
Consider installing them to enable more features from this software.
* ActiveApp (0.1 or higher)
<https://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear/base/plasma-mobile>
Support for developing applications for Plasma Active
* KActivities (6.1.0 or higher)
<https://projects.kde.org/projects/kde/kdelibs/kactivities>
Activities interface library
Required for Activities integration.

What is the purpose of the above two links, using them in a browser generates
an error message, while trying to clone using them gives the same error. I
would rather prefer to have links to master branches of these two packages.

regards
--
Bogdan