[Okular-devel] An outline and some questions regarding undo framework

Jon Mease jon.mease at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 19:21:51 UTC 2012

Thanks for the feedback Albert.
I think I will proceed with the plan of utilizing the XML code to
store/load annotation state information.  And I'll plan on working to get
this in for 4.11.  Please forgive my ignorance of the development process,
but when would be a good time to submit a review request for 4.11?

I totally agree that form data should be included in the undo framework, it
just hadn't crossed my mind.  Are there any other okular operations that
should be integrated as well?

-Jon