[Okular-devel] Review Request: Split active app desktop file

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Oct 22 18:39:10 UTC 2012

El Dilluns, 22 d'octubre de 2012, a les 07:36:59, Bogdan Cristea va escriure:
> On Monday 22 October 2012 00:21:33 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > The "active" (touch) code needs to be able to be compiled in a server (as
> > distributions do). So you can't do any assumption on the host
> > environment/hardware doing the compiation versus the target
> > environment/hardware.
>
> Well, I guess in this case okular active should be build anyway, maybe a
> check could be performed when okular active is launched in order to warn
> the user if no touch support is available.

Yes, okular active is always built, this has nothing to do with what i told
Marco in the review request, i told him we need to find a way to differentiate
the Initial Preference in .desktop files, do you understand what that is?