[Okular-devel] Review Request: Split active app desktop file

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Oct 21 22:21:33 UTC 2012

El Diumenge, 21 d'octubre de 2012, a les 23:58:54, Bogdan Cristea va escriure:
> On Sunday 21 October 2012 23:35:52 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > I don't think it makes mush sense either, it'd mean distributions would
> > have  to build the binary for the touch code in a touch enabled server?
>
> I mean that okular active must rely on an API in order to use the touch
> screen, so one could use the same API and query for touch screen
> availability with cmake.

I guess you didn't understand my e-mail.

The "active" (touch) code needs to be able to be compiled in a server (as
distributions do). So you can't do any assumption on the host
environment/hardware doing the compiation versus the target
environment/hardware.