[Okular-devel] New feature requests

Oliver Sander sander at mi.fu-berlin.de
Tue Oct 16 06:23:49 UTC 2012

Hi Ken,
since you appear to be speaking in the name of a company: have you
considered hiring someone to implement the missing features for you?
The main okular devs are always busy and may not find the time to
implement what you need.  However there are various people and companies
that do okular coding for money.  Ask Albert for a list.  Some of
the recent multimedia improvements in Okular have been organized
that way, and it was quick and easy.
best,
Oliver