[Okular-devel] Okular forum

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Oct 8 22:05:49 UTC 2012

Well, i am not a fan of forums, but users are, since without having an Okular
specific forum we already had 61 forum posts about okular in forums.kde.org

So since bending the reality to fit my wishes is still not one of my powers
i've asked the forum admins to gather all the existing posts and put them in
the Okular forum.

You can find it at http://forum.kde.org/viewforum.php?f=251

This forum is for users, development still happens here and in reviewboard,
bugs still in bugs.kde.org

I'd appreciate if you subscribe to the forum using the option in the "tools"
submenu when you are logged in the forum.

There's no need to answer the old ones, since they are old already :D