[Okular-devel] (no subject)

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Fri Nov 30 23:33:30 UTC 2012

El Divendres, 23 de novembre de 2012, a les 03:17:52, Ole-Erik Yrvin va
escriure:
> Thank you for a very useful Okular program to our KDE.

You are welcome :-)

>  I have just two practical questions:
>
> 1. Is it possible to get "send" in the file menu?

No, for this feature you can use the up-coming share-like-connect applet that
let's you send-by-mail from "any" application.

> 2. May you recommend an easy to use Open Source editor for pdfs?

I don't know any, pdf is not a format designed for edition, just for final
consumption.

P.S: Next time please try not to send emails without a subject