[Okular-devel] R: Re: R: Re: suggestion to improve ePub generator

insight.am at libero.it insight.am at libero.it
Fri Nov 30 16:31:17 UTC 2012

Hi,
at present time I am not able to check it out because of some trouble with my
development environment but I think that a good start could be adding the
following code to okular/generators/epub/converter.cpp file:
mTextDocument->setDefaultStyleSheet("div, img { max-width:600px;max-height:
800px;}");
after the line
mTextDocument->setPageSize(QSizeF(600, 800));
in class member
QTextDocument* Converter::convert( const QString &fileName )
If you have an ePub eBook with overflowing images (I tried a book from
O'Reilly) you can easily check it out. I included div tags because often images
are enclosed in one of them, sometimes with margins.
Best regards
Angelo (unplugged)

looks
>nice code :-)).