[Okular-devel] Suggetion for Review/Markup feature

patrick patlomac155 at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 2 14:11:56 UTC 2012

Hello okular-devel-team!

I use Okular quite successfully to markup my lectures at my university.

I think the review feature could be improved by allowing to modify
objects after creation. For example to be able to rescale the ellipse
after creation. It happens to me quite often that i make it to large or
small. In that case i presently have to delete it and redraw it with the
chance of having to delete and redraw yet again if i misjudge the size
yet again. It would be SO much better if one could move and modify the
size of existing objects after they have been created...

Maybe there is an easy way to implement this?

Best regards

Patrick Loemker