[Okular-devel] How to "fix" review/annotation setting?

Marius Hofert marius.hofert at math.ethz.ch
Thu Nov 1 21:38:31 UTC 2012

Hi,

I am a very happy Okular 0.15.2 user (KDE 4.9.2; under Ubuntu 12.10). I recently
started using the "review" option for annotations. I typically mostly use the black
underlining (press 8). It is quite annoying having to activate (by pressing 8)
the underlining tool with each sentence one has to underline.

I was wondering if it is possible to activate it via 8, but then keep it fixed
for further underlining operations. By pressing a different tool (such as '4'
for yellow highlighting, it could then be deactivated.

Cheers,

Marius