[Okular-devel] Using Okular for Software Peer Reviews

Petiot Pierre ppetiot2 at free.fr
Sun Mar 18 23:06:58 UTC 2012

Hello,

The annotation functionality provided by Okular makes it an interesting
candidate to be used as a basis for Peer Reviews of Software Documents
and Code.

I saw in the FAQ that the annotations were kept as a separate file "in
the user data directory".
I am running Ubuntu and I do not find this file.  Do you have some hints
about a file name or extension that I should look for ? Is it in a
specific (very) hidden directory ?
Besides, if we want to use and gather these annotations we need to have
some ideas about the format that is used.
The file format of the archive would also be interesting.

Could you give me this information ?

Pierre PETIOT

e-mail : ppetiot2 at free.fr
web: http://www.LaBelleInutile.org