[Okular-devel] okular but doesn't open files in a format djvu from the remote server

sysoft at ngs.ru sysoft at ngs.ru
Mon Feb 27 07:49:26 UTC 2012

I have a server. On it the scanned documents and books are
stored in a format pdf and djvu. From any point of the
world I can be connected to the server under the protocol
ssh and open the document for viewing. I use various
graphic covers in linux, but the program for viewing one
is okular. Using KDE environment document opening occurs
as follows: the opened file with remote servers is
downloaded by a dolphin on the local computer in a
temporary folder and already then opens in the program
окулар. It is specificity of a dolphin. But sometimes it
is necessary to work for computer where the file manager
nautilus. nautilus allows to open files far off, without
downloading them on the local computer. And so, okular
easy opens pdf-files from the remote server, but doesn't
open files in a format djvu. In too it is a high time, the
program evince opens both those and other files under the
same conditions.