[Okular-devel] Feature Requests

sysoft at ngs.ru sysoft at ngs.ru
Sun Feb 26 03:03:20 UTC 2012

Hello! I have friends with a common digital library. I'd
like to use okular for reading books, which sold very well
reviewed. What if the result of a review is not to keep
your home folder and the folder where she is an electronic
book? Then libraries and other users would be able to see
the review, comments and bookmarks. it might help to use
this feature optional. may be during the closing or
opening the document ask the user where to store and where
to get reviews, or add to the toolbar button to enable /
disable this feature, or just an option in the settings
program.

p.s. Still I have noticed one unpleasant moment at use
okular. When okular it is established and started on the
environment, distinct from KDE at opening of files djvu
from the remote server (using gvfs in nautilus) the
program very strongly starts to brake though pdf the such
doesn't occur to files. In KDE it works quickly probably
because the file is downloaded on the local computer. But
evince has no such problem with opening of files djvu
through gvfs.

------
Excuse for my bad English