[Okular-devel] Regarding okular generators

Jaydeep Solanki jaydp17 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 19:00:41 UTC 2012

I'm aware about Textpage algorithms that regardless of the generator, makes
text selection work properly in column layout.
I'm not asking it for okular, I'm asking for personal use, as I was trying
out Poppler, I made a small app that currently can open pdf files, while I
was working on the text selection in column layout, I thought that if all
the libs generate text in the correct order then there is no need for
coding the algorithm to arrange text. In future I'm planning to add support
for other formats, so I need to know if the algorithm is needed.

Jaydeep