[Okular-devel] Problem with closing down Okular part

Michel Ludwig michel.ludwig at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 20:04:50 UTC 2011

On Tue 27 Sep 2011 20:03:02 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> I am a bit confused here, that code "has to work" since we use it on Okular
> itself, don't we?

I'm not sure that it's used in exactly the same way. I've noticed that if
'closeDocument' is called before Kile is closed, everything closes down
correctly. If not (i.e. a document is showing when Kile is closed), then it
enters this infinite loop.

So, if from the top of your head, you might have an idea what could cause
this, please let me know. I'm guessing that something gets deleted too early.

Michel