[Okular-devel] Problem with closing down Okular part

Michel Ludwig michel.ludwig at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 07:25:15 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I'm experiencing a slight problem when embedding Okular in Kile (for the live
preview feature). In particular, when closing Kile, the

  Document::closeDocument()

method of Okular doesn't return. I've traced it down to the while loop
handling

  d->m_executingPixmapRequests

being still executed. There is indeed one request contained in that list, but
it's somehow never handled as the generator is presumably "switched off"
already. However, as my knowledge about Okular's internals is limited, I'd
like to ask if you could give me any pointers into how I can debug this
further.

Thanks,

Michel