[Okular-devel] Okular and rekonq

Davor Cubranic cubranic at acm.org
Tue Sep 6 16:44:36 UTC 2011

On September 6, 2011 08:30:12 AM Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > > No. Open a bug against rekonq and tell them to load parts correctly.
> >
> > Could you give me a bit more details about what they're doing improperly
> > so I can open a bug report?
>
> Not really. Tell them to look at Konqueror code.

I meant, what are the symptoms that they're doing things improperly? I don't
have access to Konqueror, so I'm not sure what using embedded Okular should be
like. Are you saying that there should have been the toolbar visible? Or that
shortcuts (ctrl-+, etc.) should be passed through to it? (They don't seem to
be at the moment, which is why I have no way to zoom in.)

Davor