[Okular-devel] Which class is responsible for placing 'Document' pages onscreen?

Stephen Anthony sa666666 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 20:34:42 UTC 2011

On November 16, 2011 7:46:08 AM Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> A Dimarts, 15 de novembre de 2011, Stephen Anthony vàreu escriure:
> > I've been looking over the codebase for the past few hours, but I
> > can't seem to find which class is responsible for this.  A little
> > explanation first:
> >
> > I'm trying to implement the oft-requested feature of no spacing
> > between facing pages, to more accurately emulate the behaviour of
> > reading a book or magazine.
>
> Cool :-)

Sorry for the flurry of patches, but this (final) one fixes a problem in
centering the last page (it should only be done when the number of pages
are even).  It also changes the 'View Facing Pages (Centre First Page)'
descriptor to 'Book Mode'.

Feel free to use either patch.  The last one is the most comprehensive,
and includes all suggestions I mentioned in my initial message.

Thanks,
Steve A.