[Okular-devel] Export from pdf to txt, invoking from the command line

filippo di natale f_dn at hotmail.it
Thu Nov 10 10:14:30 UTC 2011

Hi,
I like very much how Okular exports pdf to txt keeping the correct spacing (doing the same with acrobat on windows gave no such clean results).
Given that I cannot invoke okular from the command line to make a pdf to txt conversion (or so I seem to understand) which library okular uses to do its pdf to txt conversion?
Or, if it is developed internally in the project, can it be used stand alone to make a command line pdf to txt converter, and which part of the source code should I look ?
Thanks,

Filippo