[Okular-devel] Meta Data Feature

Christopher Reichert creichert07 at gmail.com
Sat May 28 18:03:42 CEST 2011

Hey guys,
  My name is Christopher and I have been working on Okular for a few months.
I want to get everyones opinion on a patch that gives a user the ability to
manage their meta data. This allows users to delete all history of a
particular file on their system, clear all history of all meta data, or just
not save it in the first place.

If you apply this patch check out this "Configure Okular" Dialog in
"Settings" to check out this feature and let me know what you think. I am
especially concerned about the English writing facing the user and the way
it sounds.

Thank you all for your time and patience,

-Christopher