[Okular-devel] page navigation issues in Facing Pages view mode

NJuk Njuk njuk.njuk at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 21:50:58 CEST 2011

when navigating pages --- Next Page , Previous Page --- in Facing Pages view
mode, one has to click the appropriate button (or shortcut key) twice in
order to go to the next (or previous) screen of "facing pages".  as an
example, if i am viewing pages 1 and 2 simultaneously, then i need to
specify Next Page twice to get to the view of pages 3 and 4 of my document.
if i'm trying to quickly step through, say, a long chapter, this duplication
of mouse clicks or shortcut keys gets cumbersome.  similar viewers, such as
acrobat and evince, navigate to the next screen (pages 3 and 4 in my example
above) when Next Page is specified in Facing Pages view mode.