[Okular-devel] Re: Okular crashes in archlinux

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sat Jan 8 13:40:33 CET 2011

Hi, please add subjects to your mails, otherwise it's quite difficult to read
them.

I'm using arch linux and Okular works for me. So no i don't have any idea of
what could cause the problem.

However you could give us some more information by running okular in gdb or
valgrind and giving us the information.

Please read
http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Debugging/How_to_create_useful_crash_reports
specially the parts that say "Retrieving a backtrace with GDB" and "Retrieving
a backtrace with Valgrind"

Albert

A Dissabte, 8 de gener de 2011, Desislav Petrov va escriure: