[Okular-devel] Re: Where to file bugs?

Davor Cubranic cubranic at acm.org
Tue Feb 8 21:10:19 CET 2011

> > There are
> > currently 267 bugs that are UNCONFIRMED more than six month after
> > they were opened.
>
> I honestly fail to see the relation, it just means we are
> understaffed (and sometimes reporters don't provide asked feedback
> after some time).

I don't mean to offend the dev team. I guess I'm used to more agressive
bug triage, where a bug is quickly moved to NEW or NEEDSINFO or DUPed.

(For perspective, of the bugs created in the last six months, 121 are
something other than UNCO, a large majority of them resolved one way or
another.)

I'd be happy to help out with bug triage. I signed on to the mailing
list, and can start by following up on new bug reports with too little
detail.

Davor