[Okular-devel] Re: About 265002 (Unreachable code in okular/ui/pageview.cpp (related to drag scroll))

Денис Песоцкий denis at kde.ru
Wed Feb 2 00:21:14 CET 2011

obey at damnbook okular % pwd
/home/obey/tmp/kdegraphics/build/okular
obey at damnbook okular % export KDEDIRS=$(pwd):$(kde4-config --prefix)
obey at damnbook okular % kbuildsycoca4
kbuildsycoca4 running...
obey at damnbook okular % ./shell/okular
~/Downloads/Deluge/c_cpp_standards/c_iso_iec_9899_1999.pdf
And it work like I've not changed anything (y, ofc I recompiled it).