[Okular-devel] Question about the fictionbook generator

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sat Aug 6 11:49:52 UTC 2011

Hi Tobias, not sure if you are reading the okular mailing list anymore or not
so i'm sending this to your mail address too.

The other day I was having a look to the code together with Aleix and we found
the main if in document.cpp what i can read from there the else part of the if
tries to extract a given .fb2 document from a zip file. But given that this is
not a mimetype we declare support for in the ,desktop file of the generator it
seems that the code is basically dead code.

Could you shed some light over it? Maybe we can just kill it?

Thanks,