[Okular-devel] Re: Readable file test changes

David Palacio dpalacio at orbitalibre.org
Tue Apr 26 22:30:03 CEST 2011

On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 05:59:34PM +0100, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> Hmmm, what is the plan for your generator, will it "open" all the directories?
> even if there are no images? or if there are images but some other files? Or
> only if the images have a given pattern? Also do you plan to submit your
> generator for inclusion into okular?
The plan is a comicbook reader. Comicbooks may come compressed, in zip
or rar archives, pdf documents, or in directories.
The generator opens the images in given directory, one page per image.
If there are no images, the directory is not an appropiate "document".
Other files are unimportant.

The generator is currently written in Ruby. If it interests you, I can
translate it to C++.

David