[Okular-devel] Re: Possible GSOC project

Davor Cubranic davor.cubranic at alumni.cs.ubc.ca
Wed Apr 6 17:20:44 CEST 2011

Hi Jonathan,

I have no doubt that there is demand for such a project, as shown by the
number of duplicate bugs filed on Okular's treatment of annotations.
Kudos on your PoC, that ought to help your GSOC application.

I'll let the devs on the list give their opinion of the project's
feasibility, and whether a mentor is available.

Davor