[Okular-devel] Saving PDF file with data using Okular

Mohanad Al-Hiti mohanad_alhiti at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 27 08:07:57 CEST 2010

Dear Sir,

We where working with PDF files and Acrobat reader trying to develop a PDF file
with save function to be used with Acrobat Reader, and we need to know if we can
use Okular to open PDF forms files and to fill the fields with data or
information and save it as PDF file with all the data or information ?

if not can you help me to know what can I do to save PDF file with field data
and information using a free software.

Thank you in advance,

Mohanad Al-Hiti