[Okular-devel] Printer settings not in Okular ...

Joerg Kampmann kampmann at ibk-consult.de
Fri Oct 1 21:33:13 CEST 2010

Hi group, I recently installed Suse 11.3 with amongst others Okular ...
I find it is a super tool. However, when it comes to printing the
following occurs:

My printer is a HP Laserjet 4050N with duplex unit. Normally I installed
the default printer queue with duplex enabled and long side and
grayscale ...

 From all of my favourite programms this works. I get duplex behaviour.
However Okular does not. instead it shows simple printing and color ...
Any time I have to print I have to go to the options menue ... and that
is not fine. ... I would like to have a behaviour that Okular gets the
settings of the default printer etc.

or did I oversee something?
Kind regards Jörg