[Okular-devel] Okular firefox plugin

Pino Toscano pino at kde.org
Wed May 12 22:36:49 CEST 2010

Hi,

Alle mercoledì 12 maggio 2010, Jeremy Sanders ha scritto:
> I've had some success writing a Firefox plugin to display PDFs using
> Nokia's qtbrowserplugin and embedding Okular as a KPart. It appears
>  to mostly just work with little code.
>
> Is anyone interested in this generally, or getting it included with
> Okular? Maybe a more general version which could load any KPart into
> Firefox would be useful.

In playground/utils/dragonegg in our SVN repository, since few months I
added "dragonegg", which is a generic kpart loader, providing the list
of supported mime types from kde's installation. Also, it does not
require any installed data, and it has been successfully tested on
Windows already.
Unlike yours, this one has no menus yet (although interacting with the
xml gui client should not be an issue), and it suffers from the mouse
interaction bug.

--
Pino Toscano