[Okular-devel] Feature request: open file copy in a new window

Dmitry Vinokurov df6.626 at gmail.com
Tue May 4 07:00:55 CEST 2010

Hello,

First of all I want to thank you for your work on Okular project, this
is really great work.

Secondly I'd like to tell about one feature, that I miss in Okular, --
opening same document in two instances of Okular. For example I read
some book and want to see two parts of it at the same time (e.g.
theoretic and practical parts). In Evince, which I used before, there
was such feature, I just hit Ctrl+N and copy opens, and I think it is
really useful, especially in the case of two monitors, as I have. Of
course it is possible to use bookmarks, but it not so convenient and quick.

I haven't found such option in Okular and no such feature requests for
Okular in the net, so I decided to post here. Sorry if such request was
asked before and I haven't found it.

Thanks.

--
Best Regards,