[Okular-devel] Feature Request: Graphics in Annotations

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Wed Jul 7 15:54:07 CEST 2010

A Dimecres, 7 de juliol de 2010, Thomas Oster va escriure:
> Hi,

Hi

> in my opinion a possibility to add images from the clipboard as
> annotation would make okular the best PDF editor on Linux. Even better
> if you could add a hotkey which opens an image-editor (like gpaint) an
> automatically adds the new image to the annotation.

This is the development mailing list for Okular, if you want to help
developing that feature, cool! You are in the right place, on the other hand
if you are not in position to develop this, please file a wish report at
bugs.kde.org

Thanks for using Okular :-)

Albert