[Okular-devel] Okular - Speak text functionality for blind people

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Jul 5 17:12:06 CEST 2010

A Dilluns, 5 de juliol de 2010, Max Nicosia va escriure:
> Dear Albert,

Hi

> I would be happy to have a look and see what I can do.

Good

> Is there anyone within the team that could give me a short explanation on
> how that part is implemented so I can have a bit of guidance when looking
> at the code? Ie regarding how it communicates with ktts, etc.

The main interfacing with ktts in is ui/tts.cpp, the code is pretty well
isolated, if you realize the use of the OkularTTS class is only inside
ui/pageview.cpp, if you have a look at it and have some doubt on how to
proceed, send another mail or drop by the #okular IRC channel in the freenode
network where we can try to discuss things live.

Albert