[Okular-devel] Background in okular "shell" app

Hugo Pereira Da Costa hugo at oxygen-icons.org
Fri Jan 29 22:02:54 CET 2010

Dear Okular devs,

First: I must say I really love okular, uses it on a daily basis, find
it robust simple, fast, etc.
Enough congrats.

Working on oxygen-style, though, I find it too bad its "main widget" has
a plain solid background color that therefore doesn't match with the
rest of the application. I understand, by discussing on IRC#oxygen that
it is for okular to properly work in embedded mode (right ?)

Looking into the code I came with the patch (which seems to make both
shell and embedding ok) attached.

Looks too simple to be true. (though it really does seem to work). Am I
missing something ?
If not, could that make it to svn, possibly backported to kde4.4 ?

Cheers, and sorry if I'm just being naive here.

Hugo