[Okular-devel] Pino Toscano is out of development?

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Jan 11 21:40:39 CET 2010

A Dilluns 11 Gener 2010 13:57:21, André Wyzykowski va escriure:
> Pino Toscano is out of development? If you allow me, I try to give a new
> direction for the software and help with development. I am starting a small
> group of developers with members of the Live Blue (
> http://liveblue.wordpress.com/), with the intention to create and maintain
> programs for KDE.

Pino is no longer the maintainer, though he still helps from time to time.
Your text seems to imply you were waiting for him to "retire" to start
helping, but i will assume that is a mistake because your english is not very
good.

At the moment i am the maintainer. Of course we welcome new developers that
want to help us.

Albert