[Okular-devel] getting started with okular devel

Radu Voicilas rvoicilas at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 13:19:59 CET 2010

Hi guys,

I'm having a great experience with okular for some time now and I want to
help the project to grow up.
Any hints on how to get started or are there any jj bugs that needs to be
fixed?
The bug reports from bugs.kde.org seems really big and kind of out of date
.. though the source code for the project looks fairly clean.

I don't have much experience with C++ ... I have medium knowledge of the
language with some basic experience with Qt, but I think I can learn a lot
being involved in an open source project.

Let me know if I can be of any help.

Thanks,
Radu.