[Okular-devel] Okular-devel Digest, Vol 41, Issue 5

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sat Feb 6 17:29:04 CET 2010

A Dissabte, 6 de febrer de 2010, Kelvie Wong va escriure:
> On 5 February 2010 21:52, Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org> wrote:
> > I'm lost here. what do you mean with an easy way to hide the sidebar and
> > the TOC? Isn't F7 easy enough?
> >
> > Albert
>
> Ah, keyboard shortcuts.  Sorry, that hadn't occurred to me.  I was
> thinking something more like a "x" on the corner to dismiss the table
> of contents like in acroread.
>
> With that, the user doesn't have to reach for the keyboard either.

Please do not forget to write to the list.

I don't really understand where we are going, you started "complaining" about
a bug about the TOC and the sidebar and now you want to put an [x] in the
sidebar.

Why not concetrate on fixing the bug before doing any other change?