[Okular-devel] Re: Donation of 5 Feitian PKI smartcards

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Dec 19 23:27:55 CET 2010

A Diumenge, 19 de desembre de 2010, Jean-Michel Pouré - GOOZE va escriure:
> Dear all,

Hi Jean-Michel

> Signing PDF documents or verifying signatures is an important feature in
> today's PDF usage. We would really love to see this feature implemented
> together with PKCS#11 support (i.e. smartcards).
>
> In the event that it would serve the Okular community, GOOZE is happy to
> donate 5 Feitian PKI smartcards for development.

That's very cool, but before Okular can support that Poppler[1] the library we
use to handle PDF needs some support for it, you might want to contact them
too.

Thanks,
  Albert

[1] http://poppler.freedesktop.org/