[Okular-devel] Okular won't open pdf or djvu files - Windows Vista

Eric Ratnayake eric948470 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 04:14:50 CEST 2010

Hello,

I have KDE 4.4 in Windows Vista. When I try to open a pdf or djvu file,
I get a dialogue box with a message like "Could not open
file:///path/of/file/filename.pdf".

When I did an internet search I found the following forum post.
http://chakra-project.org/bbs/viewtopic.php?id=2294

According to that post my poppler, poppler-qt and djvu packages are out
of date. How do I upgrade them? Please note: I am not a software
developer and my technical ability is marginal.

If I should be asking this question from another mailing list or forum
to get help please tell me which one.

Thanks