[Okular-devel] [Patch] for Presentation-Mode

Jonathan Schmidt-Dominé - Developer devel at the-user.org
Sun Sep 20 17:57:09 CEST 2009

Hi Okular-Developers!

Do you remember my previous patch?
Now I have removed some mistakes and I hope it works perfectly for everybody.

Jonathan

> Hi!

> I've integrated some new ideas into the presentation mode
> -When there weren't any page-durations in the document, everything was fine
with the user-configuration. But whene there are durations defined by the
document, the behaviour is strange for the user (min(pageduration,
userduration))
> -For that case the patch displays a checkbox, when you activate it, the user
preference will be prefered, when you deactivate it, the page-duration will be
used (if possible)