[Okular-devel] Good work!

Gregor Petrin gregor.petrin at razum.si
Fri Oct 23 13:52:14 CEST 2009

Hello,

I just wanted to say thank you to Okular developers!

Okular handled a large PDF document perfectly on my small laptop while Acrobat had problems with it on my beefy development machine. I was spared of a big headache by the end of the working day (images were flashing in Acrobat and whatnot).

Don't know if this is the right email address to do this, in fact I was just thinking about how there are no simple means of expressing support for open source features or products in general (at least in no way comparable to the bug report infrastructure), but I just really wanted to thank somebody :) If this was not the right place and whoever gets this message is in position to do so, please pass it along the appropriate channels..

Regards,
Gregor