[Okular-devel] Patch for preloading in "Facing Pages" mode

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu Oct 22 22:14:03 CEST 2009

A Diumenge, 20 de setembre de 2009, Igor Stirbu va escriure:
> Hello,
>
> I gave a bit of thought to the fix I've sent earlier and now I
> would like to provide a better solution. Instead of preloading
> a fixed number of pages, it is set to preload as many pages
> at once as the number of columns is displayed. This makes
> viewing documents very neat as no blank pages are shown
> if scrolling at a reasonable speed.

This seems ok to me except in the part that the idea is first preloading pages
that go after the current one and then the ones before and with this patch you
are alternating one after, one before, one after, one before.

If you agree i'll just make two loops, one for the after pages and one for the
before pages and commit.

Albert