[Okular-devel] Presentation is great!

Tomasz Kalkosiński tommypw at poczta.onet.pl
Thu Nov 26 01:09:10 CET 2009

Hello

I just want to say that I've just discovered "Presentation Mode" in Okular. This is amazing, thank you!

Although I think you should more promote this mode for people to discover. Now there is no button on toolbar. Default keyboard shortcut is not a good choice. Maybe you can change it to Ctrl+Enter (some video players do that). Or double click on page. There is also Fullscreen mode that can be misleading: why does this program needs 2 fullscreen modes?

These are my suggestions. Once again - Presentation is great!

Greetings,
Tomasz Kalkosiński