[Okular-devel] Okular auto center papers, any way to prevent this?

Mark Altern mark.altern at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 00:15:22 CET 2009

Sure, there is something like: < 5 of 34 > at the bottom of the page, and
when you click >, it turn to next page, but every time you click it to turn
to next page, it will auto-center the page.

In most cases, the dvi file I am viewing is not-symmetric and it is zoomed
in as large as possible to fit my screen, thus the pages are NOT centered.
Then when I use emacs to forward jump from emacs to okular, it will jump to
the proper line in proper page, BUT it will auto-center the page that makes
the page land in the middle, which is of couse will messed up its original
hozinontal position. So everytime, I forward jump to Okular, I will have to
use mouse to drag it back to the desired position.  Otherwise, I will have
to make the page so small that I can't view it comfortablly, which certainly
not a solution.

So I am thinking is there any way that when you turn to next page in Okular,
the pages will NOT be auto adjust to land in the middle horizontal position?

Thanks a lot.

Sincerely,
Mark